Board meetings will be held via ZOOM video conferencing until the COVID crisis passes. Email invites will be sent to members (homeowners) for participation. Please update the Secretary with your email address, so you receive meeting invites and other information broadcasts.
The following Association meetings are set for 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month for 2021:
1st Quarterly: January 12th
2nd Quarterly: April 13th
3rd Quarterly: July 13th
4th Quarterly: October 12th
A reminder, with agenda and zoom password details, is emailed by the Secretary the week before these meetings. Meeting minutes are usually attached, and available at the HEHA main web page.
Major Association decision discussions and votes are made in the quarterly meetings. However, the Board routinely meets at 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month between the quarterly meetings, to keep making progress on business discussed during the quarterly meetings and routine tasks. Progress is reported at the following quarterly meeting during the officer, committee or “Open Item” reports. Any member that would like to attend these meetings needs to contact the Secretary to obtain the Zoom meeting link and password.
Invoices will be sent to each homeowner in late November for assessments due on January 1st.
The annual HOA fee is currently $475.00.
Dues are considered late after March 1st.
If dues are not paid in full by March 31st, interest will start accruing from March 1st, and will be turned over to the associations attorney for collection.
Once invoices have been turned over to attorney, all subsequent attorney fees will be the responsibility of the homeowner, not the association.
The following payment methods for annual dues are acceptable:
Pay by check
Make check payable to:
Huntington Estates HOA
PO Box 180398
Tallahassee, Fl., 32318
Please place invoice number(s) on checks
A check can also be delivered in-person to the Treasurer, please reach out in advance to ensure the Treasurer is able to meet you. For security purposes and accountability, please do not simply leave your payment in the Treasurers mailbox, or other location.
Pay by online bank bill pay
Most banks offer free online bill pay, allowing a payment to be sent by entering the name and address of the recipient. If you choose this method, please ensure you use the same information as writing a check above. Your bank will mail a check to us (allowing a few business days), which will be deposited as a normal check.
Pay by Credit Card or ACH Payment
Unfortunately there are fees associated with this method of payment. Credit Card fees are approximately 3% of the invoice total, or ACH fees are 1% of the invoice total. In order to pay by Credit Card or ACH (one or the other), please send an email to the treasurer requesting instructions.
Tennis Court Rules and Regulations
~~ Members should contact the Secretary to obtain a key. ~~
1. Use of the Huntington Estates Tennis Court shall be restricted to members in good standing and their guests, as long as the Member is present.
– Players must be at least 15 years or older unless accompanied by adult
– Member players must have appropriate placard (Lot #) to display when using court.
2. Appropriate attire (shirt and full rubber-soled tennis shoes) are required.
3. No food allowed on court; only water allowed in a closed container (NO glass!) on the tennis court. Please remove refuse, waste paper or any litter you may incur by taking it with you when finished.
4. Appropriate language and behavior is required at all times, including not striking or leaning on the net.
5. No smoking allowed on court, nor may you discard cigarette/cigar butts anywhere on tennis court community area property.
6. Tennis court is for tennis only! No dogs, bikes, skates, skateboards, basketballs, misc. games, etc.
7. Please report any inappropriate activity or any defective or damaged equipment as soon as possible to the HEHA Board or Committee Member(s) so steps can be taken to repair or attend to matter.
8. Please be respectful of homeowners in the immediate area by playing after 7:00 a.m. and finishing play by 9:00 p.m. No loud music or loud language!
Do Not Allow Non-Members to Enter the Tennis Court Premise! If you do not personally know someone from the neighborhood and he/she does not have a key or appropriate placard, do not allow them onto the court! They may contact any member of the Board if they need a key and identification placard, specifically contact the secretary for a placard. Please note that if a member allows access to a non-member, whether it be for personal use or private monetary gain, the member who violates the rules will lose their rights to the tennis court privileges for a period of not less than one (1) year and a possible monetary fine enforced by the Board.
The following websites and contact information are provided for your convenience and edification. If a link is out of date, or you feel additional links would be helpful, please let us know.
Gardening in the Panhandle – UF/IFAS
Leon County Sheriff’s Office – 850-922-3300
Neighborhood Safety – Crime Watch (NCW) – 850-606-3300
Tallahassee Fire Dept. – Yard Fire (non-emergency) – 850-891-6600
– Florida Fire Laws
Animal Control – 850-606-5400
WastePro – Residential Bulk & Yard Waste Pickup – 850-606-1899
Tallahassee Utilities – Area-lights / Lamp Posts – 850-891-4968 (power outage/problems)
Filing Homestead Exemption – 850-606-6200
All electrical, water, telephone and cable lines are underground throughout Huntington Estates, please Call Before You Dig to ensure you don’t cut an underground utility.